Sunday 12 February 2012

Day 33

Caleb nodded; he most certainly didn't understand everything Kai was saying, but he was starting to get an idea of what was going on.

"So, what is your plan, what are you going to do now?" asked Caleb.

"I am going to complete my mission. Only death will stop me from returning with the artifact." Kai stood, then continued as he stretched out the night's knots in his back, "I realize you have done much for me already, but you're going to have to do more."

Caleb raised an eyebrow and said, "What would the ambassador have me do for him?"

Kai blushed, "I apologize. I meant I'm going to have to ask you for more. I need to find a way back to my world, so I can return the artifact."

"And you need me to be your guide here, since you have no idea where's where and what's what?" said Caleb.

"Exactly." replied Kai.