Friday 16 March 2012

Day 66

"The legend that tells of the artifact and the way it glows stronger the closer you are to the final portal; it also says that of you are close enough to a portal, you can use the artifact itself as a portal." exclaimed Kai.

Caleb stared at Kai, an incredulous scowl on his face. He looked at the artifact in Kai's hands, not much larger than a man's fist, then looked up and said, "How on earth are we going to use the artifact itself as a portal, it looks like I can hardly fit my hand in there, let alone my entire body!"

Now it was Kai's turn to scowl at Caleb. He held out the artifact, and said, "Clearly you don't walk through the artifact as if it were a doorway. Like I said, I've haven't had a chance to try it yet, but theory goes if you touch the artifact and in your mind's eye see yourself passing through the portal, it transports you."