Wednesday 25 January 2012

Day 15

"Uh..Yes, I'd like you to meet my wife, Nali." said Caleb.

"It is an honor to meet you Ambassador." added Nali with a smile of her own.

"Since you clearly heard most of our conversation, I'm sure you, much like your husband, are curious as to what I have in here." said Kai as he reached into his satchel.

Caleb quickly said, "That is your private satchel, we wouldn't dare ask it's contents!"

"Good man, you saved my life, it is the very least I can do." calmly replied Kai.

Kai then proceeded to pull out a strange looking artifact, seemingly composed of several sharp-edged, brass colored, geometric shapes fused together to create a single complex assembly.

Caleb and Nali simply stared at the foreign object, not at all sure what it could be, whilst Kai began to explain, "This is not the objective of my mission as ambassador, but it is proof that I have completed my mission."